Explore MTCES: Family Information Night
MTCES hosts an annual Information Night on one evening during the month of October. The evening will provide prospective families with an opportunity to:
- Hear from current parents about their experience
- Learn about curriculum, faith formation, tuition assistance options, and parental involvement
- Get a sense of fine arts offerings, foreign language instruction, and athletics program
- Meet the Principal and Assistant Principal
Please contact nbalster [at] mtces [dot] org (Noel Balster), Director of Marketing & Events, at (513) 779-6585 if you have any questions about Information Night.
Our annual Open House event for prospective families is January 29, 2017 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. Experience all that MTCES has to offer:
- Tour the school with current students
- Talk with teachers and staff to learn about our focus on developing the whole student
- Learn about curriculum, faith formation, tuition assistance, and parental involvement
- Ask questions and hear from current parents about their experience with extracurriculars and Latchkey
- Get an insider's update on openings for the 2017-18 school year.
For more information, Contact nbalster [at] mtces [dot] org (Noel Balster) at (513) 779-6585.
Schedule a Visit
If you are unable to attend Info Night or Open House, schedule a visit or shadow day at MTCES. Click here to schedule.