A variety of sports are offered for MTCES students, including:
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Golden Bears Football
- Track & Field (Coed)
- Boys Volleyball
- Girls Volleyball
The number of sports teams offered is dependent upon the number of students interested in playing the sport.
The purpose of the Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School Booster program is to help develop the entire child. MTCES Booster's primary goals are:
- The purpose of the MTCES Booster program is to help develop the entire child. Our primary goals are:
- To teach the children the fundamentals of each sporting activity in which they participate
- To promote involvement throughout the community by displaying sportsmanship wherever they may be
- To make sure our children are taught the importance of learning, having fun, and competing fairly
- For all involved with the program, to conduct themselves in the spirit of Mother Teresa, starting with our coaches, teachers, administrators, and parents, thereby leading our children to respect the game, the opposing teams, the referees, as well as the spectators.
Mother Teresa was quoted as saying, “Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure as long as you have done your best.” May all those associated with the Mother Teresa Booster Program enjoy the endless possibilities in teaching the children who take advantage of this Booster Program.
The Boosters Organization is considered an “Internal Organization” under the MTCES Board of Trustees.
Governance will therefore comply with all of its policies, principles, and ethics.
Booster Family Pass Form